Where I've been...
I obtained a Bachelor's degree in Business Finance. While exploring my inherent passion for computers, I wanted to allow myself to be more creative. I discovered Frontend Web Development and design. This became something I fully immersed myself into and want to expand by continuing to learn and explore.
Currently under the mentorship of Perpetual Education exploring my skills by experimenting in a wide range of coding and design disciplines. I see myself continuing to challenge myself, to learn, and to do amazing things.
When I'm not coding you'll catch me playing games, hitting the gym, and or checking out the latest music. I'm a little bit of foodie and looking for the next best meal!Follow my journey!
Lululemon · Educator
2022 — Present
Facilitate a seamless end-to-end guest experience by conducting accurate and timely guest transactions and executing market-relevant omnichannel programs according to company standards
- Provide technical product education by articulating the value and benefit of the product.
- Facilitate a seamless end-to-end guest experience by conducting accurate and timely guest transactions and executing market-relevant omni-channel programs.
Apple · Specialist
2019 — 2022
This position derived itself towards sales but required skills in communication, identifying needs, and learning about how to use technologies. My passion for computers was reinforced by being around people who shared similar interest and passions.
- Managing ambiguity, crafting decision quality, and remaining resilient on a daily basis.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Constantly searching for feedback and innovation to develop my skills in the company.
- Memorized, educated, and assisted clients on over 50 different technologies, plans, and services.
CollegeSpring · College Mentor
2020 — 2020
This opportunity granted me the position of leading students. Developed my skills in teach others and sharing information.
- Created lesson plans to engage over 20 students in a learning environment.
- Taught and maintained various groups of students’ attention while thoroughly discussing material on a weekly basis
Perpetual Education · Design for the Web
2022 — Present
Taking advantage of a mentorship program presented by Perpetual Education. Under their guidance I've pushed myself to be the best me I could be. I've explored various topics and enjoy the process of learning new skills to add to my ever evolving projects.
- Learning design aspects.
- Creating webpages with code and utilizing the concepts learned.
- Continuously put myself in positions to challenge my abilities and force moments of growth.
Cal State LA · Business Finance
2016 — 2020
Originally went to school with the intentions of going into business marketing. Ironically wanted to create ads that would bring excitement and joy. I've always had a passion for numbers and my road diverage towards a path of finance. This position lead to less creative and more strict guidelines. I turned away from that and went to my next steps.
- Assess financial risk of company.
- Learn business basics and essentials.
- Use Excel to learn, utilize, and create data analysis.